torsdag 26. november 2009


Was a week in Ayia Napa in July, fallen in love with the place. A little expensive partyliv. Was very surprised at how high the standard kitchen kept, the food was prima. I lived in a central, quiet beach so I had the choice of party or not.

You must host the European case, try Efterfesten.com his party concept. With Grabb Arna Gravel, Blue Moon Bar and Aqua Night Club in the lead .. for an army of circus ladies, fill to party! Water World is also worth checking out, much skøy check on the water park. The British have a sinsyk nightclub in The Castle, where did I get many kvelder.Alle these are in the immediate vicinity of the monastery square is Napa's PARTY-center. Challenge you also with a walk in the sling shot at Tivoli Garden at the beach, the sickest I ever did. When it comes to stores, it is _a lot_ good to buy.

Also expensive clothes and cheap fake. The weather was king when I was there in mid-July, never sank below 30grader for 1 week. Not even at night.
Notwithstanding, I recommend the place for the strongest, I should also back in 2010.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar